Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Crikey!

Ok, so this is blogging! Oh God I don't know if I should be doing this, oh well I've bloody well done it so I'd better carry on!

The names Womble....Glosterwomble, similar to the London variety and vaguely related ( a sort of country cousin) but slightly more 21st century and not so much the scavenger, they tend to 'find' stuff, us country wombles are that little bit more refined and we prefer to surf for it! You never know where internetting will get you!!

1) Need a boyfriend...Gaydar (I'm forever grateful, he is my life!)
2) Need a house...Fish4 (They did a great line in perfect Victorian houses in Gloucester)
3) Need an allotment...Gloucester city council website (Plot 28a, Hawthornes site, 6ft of weeds...mine!)
4) Need a shed door!!...Freecycle (4 doors later)

So, one boyfriend? Check! One Victorian house? Check! One (totally unruly overgrown) allotment? Check! One shed door? Check! Ok so lets get on with it then, shall we?


A Gloucester allotment

No comments: